Mered Residences Real Estate LLC (hereinafter “Mered” and/or the “Company”) is committed to
protecting the personal information and the right to privacy of the visitors of our website,
existing and potential customers (hereby collectively as “Users” and individually as the “User”)
in accordance with the laws and regulations of the United Arab Emirates including but not limited
to the UAE Federal Decree-Law No. 45 of 2021 on the Protection of Personal Data (“PDPL”)
or our services with regard to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
When you visit our website www.mered.ae and fill contact form, or participating in a real estate
transaction with us, you trust us with your personal information. Mered takes your privacy very
information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have in relation to it.
• Our website www.mered.ae
• Phone conversation with Mered employee(s)
• When you visit our office or meet with our employees
For the purpose of this Policy “Personal Information” shall mean any information submitted to
Mered through the Channels by the User in connection with the services provided by Mered.
The personal information Mered collects via the Channels may include details such as:
• your name
• your date of birth
• your gender
• your nationality
• your passport and ID details
• your bank details
• your email address
• your address (business and residential)
• your landline and mobile telephone numbers (business and personal)
• any other information that you choose to provide to us when filling out a contact form on our
• your geographic location (country/territory where you are living and/or working)
Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when Users visit the Mered website.
Mered automatically collects certain information when the User visits, uses, or navigates Mered's website. This information does not reveal User specific identity (like name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as User IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when the User uses the Mered website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of the Mered website and for internal analytics and reporting purposes. Mered also collects information through cookies and similar technologies. More detailed information about this can be found out in Mered Cookies Policy.
This Policy has been designed to demonstrate Mered's commitment to maintaining Users trust, and confidence and respecting their right to protect their personal information.
Mered uses personal information collected via Channels for a variety of business purposes
described below. The Company processes User personal information for these purposes in reliance
on Mered's legitimate business interests (“Business Interests”), in order to enter into or
perform a contract with the User (“Contractual”), with User consent (“Consent”), and/or for
compliance with Company’s legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”).
Mered uses the information collected or received:
• To send Users marketing and promotional communications for Business Purposes. Mered may use the personal information for marketing purposes if this is in accordance with the User marketing preferences. Users can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the section “Users Privacy Rights” below).
• To send administrative information to Users for Business and Marketing Purposes. Mered may use personal information to send Users product, service, and new feature information and/or information about changes to terms, conditions, and policies of the Company. • Request feedback for Mered Business and Marketing Purposes. The Company may use personal information to request feedback and to contact Users about their experience with the Company website.
• To protect Mered business for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. The Company may use personal information as part of Company’s efforts to keep Mered business, services, and operations safe and secure (for example, for fraud, money laundering, bribery and corruption monitoring and prevention).
• To enforce Mered terms, conditions, and policies for Business Purposes and Legal Reasons.
• For other Business Purposes. Mered may use personal information for other Business Purposes, such as information analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve Mered website, services, marketing, and Users experience.
The Company only disclose personal information with User consent, to comply with laws, to protect
User rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
Mered only shares and discloses personal information in the following situations:
• Compliance with Laws. Mered may disclose personal information where the Company is legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable laws, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
• Vital Interests and Legal Rights. Mered may disclose Users' personal information where the Company believes it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of Mered policies, suspected fraud, money laundering, financing terrorism situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which Mered are involved.
• Contractors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. Mered may share Users personal information with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, consultants, or agents who perform services for the Company or on Mered’s behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include information analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. Unless described in this Policy, Mered does not share, sell, rent, or trade Users' personal information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
• With User Consent. Mered may disclose User personal information for any other purpose with his/her consent.
As an international company with Users worldwide, Mered may transfer and access personal
information around the world, including to and from the European Economic Area. To comply with
applicable laws and regulations, Mered maintains strong data protection and privacy controls to
protect Users' personal information during cross-border and international transfers, as well as
during periods of storage in foreign countries.
Mered will only keep personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set
(such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements).
When Mered has no ongoing legitimate business need to process the personal information of the User, the Company will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because personal information has been stored in backup archives), then Mered will securely store personal data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Mered aims to protect Users' personal information through a system of organizational and
technical security measures.
Mered has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information the Company processes. However, Users also should remember that Mered cannot guarantee that the Internet itself is 100% secure. Although the Company will do its best to protect personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from Mered website is at the User own risk. Users should only access the services within a secure environment.
The Users have certain rights under applicable data protection laws which include the
• to request access and obtain a copy of the User's personal information
• to request rectification or erasure
• to restrict the processing of the User's personal information; and
• if applicable, to data portability.
In certain circumstances, the User may also have the right to object to the processing of his/her personal information. To make such a request, the User should contact Mered at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal data, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our website.
Mered will update this Policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
If you have questions or comments about this Policy, email us at email@example.com.
Leave your details and we
will call you back